Anatomy of Digestion Cup & Saucer - Mucosa
$42.00 Sold Out
Clean lines and sharp detail on this histological cup and saucer represent the otherwise dirty job of digestion. The mucosa is the innermost layer of the gastrointestinal (GI) tract containing the cells and glands that secrete substances to breakdown your delicious meal.
Part of a unique range of fine china illustrating the anatomy and histology of the digestive system.
- Cup - 3.5 in (8.3 cm) diameter
- Saucer - 6 in (15.5 cm) diameter
- Bone china with hand gilded rim
- Made by hand in Stoke on Trent, UK
- Not suitable for dishwashers, please wash by hand
Shipping to U.S. only.
Ships within 3-5 days of order placement via USPS Priority Mail tracked and insured.
For other shipping inquiries, please see our FAQ section.
©2014 Anatomy Boutique for Street Anatomy